1. a youtube or guides for replace some internal wood (Front Panels) and where to get the wood
2. Looking for back and side replacement lights
3. Suggestion where to get cushions
4. help with how the sink and water system work
5. Question on the jack. I am pulling my camper behind a small SUV and the Jack will post will not pull up for enough clearance - I had to remove it before I could move the trailer. Any suggestion for better options?
We always suggest repairing trailers from the outside with the skins lifted. A person can NOT get to the supporting sills and skirt boards from inside the trailer. They are the most affected by ROT. So, watch the vidos suggested and do it right the first time. You will thank Mobiltec.
There are many seamstresses who will recover your seats and/or cut new foam if needed. It is always best to keep the old sprung seat frames if you have them.
The jack should clear the ground to tow. Your trailer appears to be an Airflyte? quite a load for a small SUV. Most of us tow with twice the tow capacity needed. In other words, 5000lbs capacity for a 2500 pound trailer. Your vehicle could be sagging with the trailer tongue weight, the hitch could be too low or the jack is an aftermarket addition. Have an RV/trailer shop inspect your rig to see what improvements can be made.
Vintage Trailer Supply sells vintage style tail and clearance lights.