Ok, what is this stuff coming off the inside of my cute turquoise three burner stove's roof? Its flaky and grey. I dont want it in my food! Is it toxic-asbestos or something? Can I just scrub it off and still use my oven?
I also wonder why ovens have no insulation under them. I really dont like the burn spot I have seen under 3 different ovens I've moved including my current and last trailer. I actually replaced the wood under the oven in my first 1958 shasta it was so crispy. Current trailer has a brown burn area about the size of a pie pan. I actually use my ovens and wish there was something i could do to deflect the heat.